Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aceitunas and more delicious things

We have discovered a HUGE Sunday market in our town. Six days a week there are huge open areas of concrete, and then one day a week, Sunday, this same area is filled with tons and tons of tents selling everything imaginable, from produce, candy and nuts to shoes, blankets, sunglasses...I could go on for hours. So every time Eric and I have the opportunity to go we buy aceitunas, also known as olives. We are a little obsessed. Here's what we bought, YUM:




We also found a great little store to buy produce and bread. I get my weekly fill of sweet potatoes there, among other things. We are finally starting to find our favorite places in this town and make it a home, at least for now. Below is the yummy bread we ate with dinner.


(I've been talking a lot about food this week, what is that about)

No comments:

Post a Comment